As you have read in the past few e-megillahs, TBS is introducing the new machzorim – Mishkan Hanefesh for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. You have three options to obtain the new prayer book.
- Purchase the 2 book set on-line at the discounted price of $33.60 per set through CCAR Press https://www.ccarpress.org/shopping_product_detail.asp?pid=50288
- Use the flip-book copy available online at no cost to you. The flip-book works best when you use two screens – one to view the flip-book and one to view Rabbi, Robin and other service participants on Zoom.
- TBS purchased 50 sets of the new prayer books intended to be used for services in the sanctuary. Since all services will be via Zoom, we are making these new prayer books available for our congregants to borrow for the holiday season at no cost to you.
Procedure to borrow prayer books
- E-mail Beth Madis firstname.lastname@example.org 330-606-4424
- Advise her how many books you will need for your family
- Set a day and time to pick up your books at Beth’s home in Hudson (320 Atterbury Blvd, Hudson)
- Laurie Frankino is handling books for congregants who live in west Akron.
- If it is too difficult for you to pick up books, advise Beth and a TBS volunteer will deliver them to your home.
- Books will be returned to TBS after Yom Kippur.