This year, give your family the Hanukkah gift of quality time together! The TBS Congregational Shabbaton Retreat, coming up MLK Weekend, January 17-18, 2015, is a terrific opportunity for your family to spend a weekend away from the bustle of everyday busy-ness.
- No cooking: 4 meals and all snacks are included in the cost
- No cleaning: beautiful guest rooms
- Socializing with friends: “adult” beverages and live music available in the hotel bar, or BYOB to our hospitality suite
- Relaxing and hanging out by the indoor pool or in the sauna, or exercising in the beautifully-equipped fitness room
- Learning and celebrating Shabbat with your TBS friends
- Viewing a “world premiere film” and visiting with very special guest speakers…
Please send in your registration form as soon as possible so that we can finalize our program and our plans with the hotel. Reservations are due by December 7, 2014. Any requests received after this date will be on space-available basis.
This retreat is open to all members of TBS — you do not have to have a child in the religious school to participate. Please encourage your friends to join us!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-752-3349.
I hope to see you all in Painesville in January!
Stefani Carlson, Education Director